Monday, November 29, 2010

No Regrets

This morning, before my day of horror, I had a green monster that was blue because of those crazy BLUEberries. 
I told this glass after; Glass, you don't photograph well, no offense.

Then I walked to...Court!  woooo-hooooo!

After court I went to subway for a six-incher. Whole wheat bread, turkey, ham, swiss, veggies, lite mayo.  Not bad.
Underneath that somewhat crusty bread is medium-good cold cuts!!!
Then I packed and moved and got some stuff done I had to do.  The rest of my food for the day consisted of a cookie, a few wings, and pizza.  A friend of mine asked why I would eat that stuff since I'm working so hard on my diet.  I had to clear things up.

I am not dieting.  I am trying to slowly change my habits and lifestyle by listening and paying attention to my body.  I am trying to create balance, not cut anything out entirely, or impose rules and restrictions on myself.  I am trying to add more, not subract.  More veggies, more exercise, more good stuff.  Just taking stuff away never works.  Never ever ever.  For me, anyway.

So yes, today I had pizza and wings.I didn't take pictures because of my extreme crankiness today.  But I have no regrets.  I am trying to live as best I can now, and yesterday I ate really well.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.  But these things are for sure:


I didn't smoke today.
Or drink.  But I sure did WANT TO.  Today was a toughy.  But I didn't.
After finishing the first two weeks of the Hundred Pushup Challenge on Friday, I took the evaluation test today.  I did 21 consecutive pushups.  That's 12 more than I could two weeks ago.


That's a ton more than I could say three months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment