Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I practically skipped home, like a cartoon character.

Good evening/morning!

This morning I was up early and gulped a lemon water/cayenne spritzer.  I think I'm getting used to the spiciness.  It's not really bothering me anymore.  I think I'm going to up the cayenne tomorrow.
Breakfast was two fried eggs with diced farmer's market tomatoes, thyme, and melted cheddar on more Scratchbread toast.


I began cleaning the bedroom that I'm moving into and arranging furniture, which I hate.  I think everything looks terrible and by the end I wanted to throw everything I owned away.  But you can't do that.  You have to put your books somewhere.

Around 1 pm I was craving peanut butter so I had a marvelous slice of toast with peanut butter and a green monster.

I walked 2.0 miles to work and did a little grazing there.  I had a small boat of beans, rice, cheese, salsa, onions, sour cream around 9:45. 
I promise to get my regular digital camera back tomorrow.
Walked home around 11 pm and stopped by a local bar to say hi to my favorite bartender and have a seltzer with a SPLASH of cran.
Vanderbilt Ave
 I'm really enjoying my walks home.  It's perfect weather in NYC and I haven't been rained on once yet.  I imagine winter will have its bitter cold moments, but anything above 20 degrees I can handle.  And fall in New York is great to walk in. 

I just snacked on two tiny bowls of Early Bird granola - the best granola in the whole freaking world.  SO GOOD.


No smoking.
No drinking.
Walked 4.0 miles today.  Quickly.

And I leave you with the note my adorable roommate LouP left on my desk for me to find.
How much ass do YOUR roommates kick?
Goodnight!  And it really is.  :-)

1 comment: