Sunday, November 28, 2010

Keep your chin up

This morning I was up and out the door by 7:30 and didn't have time for a real breakfast.  So I just grabbed this banana on the way out.






And walked 1.2 miles in the bitter windy cold to work.
Around 11:30 I managed to snag some time for more food.  I had about 3/5 of this weird grilled barbecue chicken wrap.
I used to love american cheese until a few weeks ago when I found it it's just ground cheddar or colby cheese emulsified with water.  Weird.

Around 4:45 was a a delicious grilled ham and cheese from Milk Truck.





And real dinner was spent out with Jay and his mom! and our friend Marli.
I love moms.  This is a good one, too.

We couldn't tell if the picture was being taken or not.
We shared a bean dip.
For my dinner I ordered the vegetarian enchiladas.

which I didn't finish.  This is what was leftover:

Maybe I ate 2/3? 3/5? I bore myself.
Jay and I talked about pushups for 30 minutes, which Jay's mom and Marli found riveting.  Trust.

Snacks today also included a few of these:
 And one of these:




I think I'm going to try to bring some of my own food to work with me.  Otherwise, a lot of dense, heavy food gets eaten, which isn't the end of the world, but can be easily avoided.  Some days are better than others and I can get discouraged.  But I do need to remember:
No smoking today.
No drinking today.
Walked probably 1 3/4 miles today.  It's getting cold...time to join a gym...

Be nice to yourself.

Night!

4 comments:

  1. yeah, you know, I told to Matt that you want try yoga and I proposed that we can go all together..
    he didn't say no! :D
    He says "well, why not, I have to try"
    IT S GONNA BE SO FUNNYYYY
    I look forward to to that with you guys ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOUP IS SO GOOD WITH EMOTICONS!!! >_<
    (I think that is actually an angry face, but I feel it should be more of a squeal with delight type emotion)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also.....you, matt, and loup doing yoga - YES.

    ReplyDelete