Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feeling sluggish

Despite my good mood after my walk and pushups last night I'm feeling pretty low today.  Sluggish, and walked out.  I walked 2.26 miles today to make a round trip to the bank, which was closed.  I totally forgot it was Veteran's Day.  Is it always on a Thursday?  I thought these holidays were always on Mondays.

I woke up kind of late today because I had a lovely panic attack at 3:15.  I almost woke up my roommate thinking I was seriously ill, but I managed to recognize the panic attack for what it was, which is kind of amazing.  As soon as I did that I was able to calm down.  But it wasn't fun. 
I feel like napping today.  I haven't wanted to nap in a long time and I think it has to do with my down state.  Just not a great day.

BUT, I awoke and had a lovely lukewarm lemon and cayenne water beverage, and a green monster which I paired with -



smoked bluefish on wasa crackers with mustard!  Note: both green monsters and smoke-blue-on-crackers are delicious, but not together.  Still not as bad as the bok choy smoothie though.

And for lunch:



half a carnitas burrito and an apple.  I was tempted to eat the other half, but the apple did the trick. 

And two salt water taffies.

So, 2 and a quarter miles walking today.  I'm going out in Williamsburg tonight and was thinking about walking but I really am kind of walked out.  Also, I need more music for my ipod, but I don't want to spend a million dollars on itunes.  I need to find a cheaper music resource.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment: