Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I really wanted to smoke tonight.  I really wanted to go out, have some drinks, and smoke a ton of cigarettes.  At least a pack. 
I just ate a cheesesteak instead.

I can't wait for this week to be over.  It's a tough one.


No smoking.
No drinking.

That's about all my will could muster today.  And barely!

As a side note, I would like to reiterate that the reasons I'm not drinking right now are:
drinks have one hundred million calories in them.
drinks are expensive.
drinking and smoking go hand in hand, no pun intended, but it totally is appropriate.
and because I said I wouldn't for a month, and I want to follow through.

4 comments:

  1. I went out last night and I felt shitty mentally and physically all day. not worth it. blechk. gross. I should have just eaten a cheese steak sammy.

    We get to spend all day together tomorrow!! yayayaya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, we are saturday 4!
    This is 3 day that I see the same picture of food..something wrond I think
    Where is the picture of this beautiful piece of meat that you cooked few minutes ago?!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know. I just put it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keavy, yes you should have and thank you for all your comments!!

    ReplyDelete