Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rejuvenation plus a Long Day

I didn't get to blog yesterday.  I was out with friends late!  and therefore too tired to blog when I got home. 

Unfortunately, my computer is angering me and I may not be able to upload all the pictures I need to.  Bear with me.

Yesterday morning I was at my parents' house upstate.  I had gone up to bring up some furniture I no longer needed, and was upset about it, but the trip was absolutely lovely and exactly what I needed.
I always miss the leaves though.  I get the sticks.
 Yesterday morning started with my mother's delicious tuna salad on an Arnold's sandwich thin with baby spinach and carrots and green beans on the side, which apparently I cannot upload a picture of because I do not know the Secrets of the Mac.  Maybe someone could give me a lessson.

I'm tired and cranky.  I need to end today right now.  To bed I go.  I promise I will continue blogging away as soon as I figure out what the hair I'm doing wrong.
I leave you with crackers endorsed by Oprah. And cheese.








1 comment: