Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vacation in the cold


Good evening!  It's 9:18pm here in Provincetown, MA and it feels like 4 am.  Because that's how we role in the country.

This morning I started off the day with two scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms.  Then Grace and I took a nice long walk through town.

It's cold here, but it IS warmer here than NY, although very windy.
We stopped in Marine Specialties, the store that has everything you don't need in the world.
Just a ton o crap

Fishing supplies

A lot of hunting and fishing knives

Tons of flags

WWII stuff.  All itchy.
We walked down to the Breakwater
And Grace took me to a cranberry bog, which was very exciting

And then to Herring Cove beach for some glorious views.
All in all I think we walked about 3 miles.  We stopped at a great little spot for lunch, where I got a roast beef sandwich with swiss and veggies and horseradish sauce.  I ate about half the bread.

While we're at it, I ate about 6 peanut butter cups today:
And dinner was spaghetti squash and pasta with pesto alfredo, made by Grace.  I also had two small stuffed clams and some wine today.

Tomorrow!  I'm meeting with a trainer at The Provincetown Gym (I did about 30 minutes of cardio there yesterday btw).  We're going to discuss my goals and I hope to bring a good routine back to NYC with me in a few days.

I have more to write but these lovely pictures of Ptown are taking up my time.  And I'm tired because it's 9:34 in the country.

No smoking.
3 miles walking today.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment