Thursday, December 23, 2010

I am very ready. To be done being sick.

Let me tell you.

I have enough mint tea.  All tea, but I feel as though my whole body might be mentholated right now.  It's an icky feeling.

I might trade my soul to never have a post-nasal drip cough ever again.

I haven't exercised in a couple of weeks.

And am not sleeping well.  I was exhausted last night and couldn't sleep.  I know if I were exercising it would help. 

A few more days.  No dairy, rest, juice, vitamins.
Maybe I'll try for some push-ups tonight.  Something.  But it's already going to be a late night and an early morning. 
Time for another orange carrot ginger whatever juice.
This isn't my best post.  But I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. get better soon buddy! then come to canada to visit! merry holidays and such...xoxox.

    ReplyDelete