Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last night I went out to dinner with a friend.  The place was a little too cool for me to take pictures of the food with my Canon Powershot but I did grab a fancy hand towel from the bathroom.
The food was pretty good.  Some was great, some was eh.  It was fun though.

I was pretty hungry all day yesterday so I guess I should up my portions again for breakfast.  I did it a couple of weeks ago and it worked fine but I think breakfast has slowly been getting smaller again.
For breakfast I had what my roommate called a "VERY healthy-looking smoothie".  I think he may have meant it in an almost derogatory way.  To be fair, I put sprouts in it this time, and although I hadn't noticed it before, I would venture to say there were onion sprouts in the mix. 
Onion and berries and banana.  No.
I also had a couple slices of toast with butter.
 which I burnt at first.
which is becoming a pattern as of late.




Anyway, I was hungry about an hour later so I had some more toast with a little country pate, cottage cheese, and sprouts.  And mustard.


Snack throughout the day included greek yogurt with honey, the other half of the granola bar I had lost at work, almonds, and 2 mini-cupcakes and 3 salt water taffies.

There was much inter-borough travel today.
Brooklyn Museum.  No, I didn't go IN.  You so crazy.  


Exercise:  
Walking (about 8500 steps, thanks pedometer)
Day 2 of Week 2b of the Pushup Challenge (this is taking forever)

No smoking.  Hard this week.  Hard, hard, hard.
No drinking. 


Be nice to yourself!

1 comment:

  1. First, the onion smoothie... Oo.. yeeeah, nooo, indeed.

    Second, why you don't want to go INSIDE the musueum? we have to go together one day! I never visited it.

    Third, I like the last picture :)

    for the cigarette, I encourage you!!! I'm proud of you! (for the drink too of course).

    :)
    pleins de bisous.

    ReplyDelete