Friday, February 4, 2011


Holy lord I haven't posted in a while.  
Probably because I was so excited about my surprising weight-loss that I've been basically celebrating all damn week.  A little too much.  A little too much processed food, a little too many drinks. 
That's alright.  I'm not gonna stress out about it.  It's not the end of the world.  And I enjoyed myself! 
This week I helped my bud Forrey Cool move.
Coolest U-Haul rental office ever.
Hung out with friends.

This is the A Team, plus that dude on the side.
 And joined the gym!  I went the first time on Wednesday with Forrey, and am sore as hell now.  The book The New Rules of Lifting, which I hope to receive on Monday.  I'm looking to develop a lifting routine that utilizes deadlifts, squats, and the like.

Ok good. 

I have to go.  night!

1 comment: