Saturday, February 26, 2011

Guess who got to cut another notch in his belt last night?

Moi. 

That's right.  That's two new notches I've had to cut in my belt in as many months (not a euphemism, perv).  The belt is starting to do that thing where it's getting a little unruly and is kinda flapping around there, but it's a nice reminder everytime I notice it so I'm going to keep wearing it.

Eats:

 Yesterday I made eggs over squash with some terrible salsa verde I made. 
I used this fine butter.
It's pasture, butter.  Good for you.
Then kitty napped.

she's in there.


Lunch was turkey-tomato sauce over butternut squash (not my FAVORITE, but.) and some torn basil.
With an apple and some almond butter.  I'm getting used to the flavor as opposed to peanut butter.  Apparently, peanut butter is highly allergenic and also notoriously moldy, and my favorite website recommends not eating it. 
Raw almond butter is nice.  It has a deeper, quieter flavor.  Not quite so flashy. 
My face after jogging.
Then I went for a 25 minute jog/walk.  I mostly jogged.  I probably jogged a full mile, which is nice.  I also did upwards of 100 pushups yesterday, as well as did some other weight work.
Then Kitty took a nap.

And I went out to dinner. 
I'd write about today but I must go. 

Night then.

No comments:

Post a Comment