Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We Go To Boston To Get Maria's Lipo Checked Out

 A trip to Boston this morning.  Mari had to get to the doctor.  We shared a turkey sandwich and two bananas on the ride up.






First things first, a flat tire an hour outside New York.  That slowed things down a bit.
 We made it to her appointment because Maria went no slower than 80 mph the entire rest of the way.  We were fifteen minutes early, actually.
 Then, we went to Sichuan buffet where I ate a combination of veggies and meat (the bok choy was surprisingly good).  It should be noted that I ate a delicious dessert (!) that involved ice cream, my third time having it in four and a half months.  I only eat it when it's STRONGLY suggested to me.  And it was totally worth it.
 We also got to go to a truck stop.  I picked up a car charger for my iphone because I had to charge my cell phone at Sichuan Palace and it had to lay on the floor while doing so and I had to keep my eye on it and whatnot and I felt like a weirdo.  So.  Charging in the car from now on.
 The truck stop sells everything.  CD's.
 Souveniers.
 Really beautiful faux-gold-and-daimond miniature semis.  Love poems.

We got gas.  And back to New York.  I'm having a beer, and then I'll do some pushups.  To bed.
Tomorrow - farmer's market and the gym.  Maybe doncing.  All I want to do is donce, really.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment