Saturday, February 19, 2011

Today's

I need to post but this needs to be quick.  I'm having a party tomorrow and have committed to making an unmanageable amount of food.
Breakfast:
I have got to start bringing my own breakfast.  This Starbucks oatmeal is pretty bad.  But it does keep me full for a while.
Lunch was corporate deli salad.  chicken, tuna, egg, veggies.  No tuna next time.  NO TUNA NEXT TIME.  Somebody remind me.
 I also added a whole BUNCH of raw sunflower seeds.
Dinner was kale long-cooked with caramelized onions and homemade chicken stock.  Also two "turkey dinner sausages" from Brooklyn Cured.  And half an avocado. DELICIOUS.  SO TASTY. 
Time for some pre-party cooking AND a workout in between sheets of oven fries.
The lovely Isabel visited me today.

Night then.

No tuna next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment