Sunday, February 13, 2011

Today's eats und activities

Hello.

Today, I began the day with a tiny bacon egg and cheese from Starbucks.  Because I didn't want a stupid oatmeal today.  That's all there was to it.

Lunch was a corporate deli salad.

  Not as filling as usual and I'm not sure why.  Actually, yes I am.  I suppose it's because I didn't add a scoop of tuna this time.

Dinner was a big ol' burger from Hope and Anchor in Red Hook with a friend.  It came with a salad, which I didn't eat because I disliked the dressing very much, and fries, of which I ate about a third.  I shared a piece of banana cream pie with a friend.  All I wanted was lemon meringue, but my friend told me it wasn't meringue season, which though untrue, is hilarious, so I accepted this statement.  Although I think I'm going to need to learn how to make lemon meringue pie MYSELF since it is so hard to FIND.

Snacks included a lobster roll (I found out I still don't like them), half a quesadilla, and a banana.

Two and a half mile walk tonight.  Gym Monday.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment