Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sorry I haven't posted

My weekends are so very busy.  And sometimes, I, too, am busy even without weekends.  Let's do a quick catch-up:

 Pizza with Nate.
 This is Nate.  He knits.
 Split a meatball sub with Ayla.  This is Ayla being hilarious.
 Comedy show at Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater.  Hannibal Buress was the best, by far.
 Watched a movie called Smiley Face with Bone and Jay.  Bone doesn't get to pick the movie next time.
 My new favorite bar Branded with friends.  Friend got "iced", a prank involving drinking a Smirnoff Ice all at once.  Shame ensues.
 Lunch with friends.
I ran into a friend while lunching with friends. LOVELY to see you, Clara.
 Hung out with the marvelous Isabel.  She came with me to the barbershop.
 Went for an early dinner.  Stale bread.  We ate it all.
 I ordered the tuna tartar, 1998's most popular appetizer. 
Tuna tartar proved not to be very filling; Isabel lives a half block from Lucali!!!  First time there!!!  the only thing on the menu is pizza and calzone.  After mulling it over, we decided on a basil and garlic pizza.  DELICIOUS!!!  Suggestion:  take a date here.  Do it.  Doooo it.

I am now in love with Carroll Gardens.

Tried to walk as much as possible.  It's been very very cold.  Joining the gym this week, currently afflicted with food poisoning.

I die.

I have never written in this style of writing, and don't know why I am.  Could be the bug in my stomach has possessed me.

Later today:  Kale Baked Ziti.  Promise!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment