Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quick Post

Much to do. 

I'm finally better.  A few lingering coughs and a fairly nasal voice are all that's left.  Plans tonight.  Let's review the past couple days.

Besides a lazily ordered chicken sandwich from the pizza shop -
felt kinda gross after
Lunch was a grass-fed burger with spinach.
After cooking up the burger, threw a few mushrooms and garlic in the pan and let em soften

took some of my homemade chicken stock to deglaze and create a sauce
and poured it all over some raw spinach with balsamic and a bit of guac
and the last of the cookies.  yes, they're resting on a flattened paper towel roll.  i'm just single like that.
Now that I'm better I have to get in the habit of exercising again.  Many social plans for the evening and I'm going to try to walk to each of them (as much as time allows).  Next week, I'm joining my local Y, which among other perks, has spinning and boot camp classes during the day, which is perfect for my schedule.

I smoked the other night.

I know.   The exercise regimen should help.

I know I know I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment