Sunday, January 9, 2011

Resolutions.

I didn't post last night because I took a Tylenol PM and went to bed at 730, which wasn't that hard because it had been pitch black outside for hours already anyway.  It was an aggressive tactic.  But it had to be done.  Time to show this cold who's boss.

But anyway.  Let's gets started here, people.

I regularly dine atop marble.  Don't you?
Yesterday morning's breakfast started with those things up there ^, around 7:15.
 Then, a little bit later, a tiny crystallized ginger and something scone.

I keep meaning to bring my breakfast and lunch to work.  But at 6am, I don't want to.  Next week.  I mean it.  Somebody make me bet money on that or something.

 Lunch was in two parts.  One tiny Porchetta sandwich, then later a spicy pork verde tamale and a taco with ground beef and cheese and things.  It was called a Tacky Gringo or something.

 And I didn't intend for this to be my dinner, but while I was still at work I had one half of those crunchy granola bars...
...and a few bites of this difficult-to-manage sandwich with some bacon in it and cheese and spicy peppers.  Not much.  I didn't know what to do with it.
It was given to me.

This is what happens when I don't plan.  Lotta carbs.  Not many vegetables or fruit.
Not the end of the world, though.  Still real food. 

No exercise.  I even took a cab to work.  And from work.  But I'm sick.  Trying to nip this thing.  A day or two more of great sleep and easy-doesing-it and I'll be a-ok.  But even walking up my steps to my fourth-floor apartment leaves me wheezing right now. 

And I'm sick of it.

I just took a Benadryl and will fall into a drugged sleep soon (hopefully).

Tomorrow's post will be about my resolutions and what I will accomplish this year, so stay tuned.   And this week is going to be a very big week, in which we get LOTS done.  Until then, watch Bendoeslife's very motivational video.

And I'll see you tomorrow.

2 comments: