Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

 So.  Yesterday I went to work and before I went, managed to scarf down of bowl of the best cereal ever, Early Bird Granola, with soy milk.  This particular selection is the original, called Farmhand's Choice and is very good, though I think I like Aloha Blend the best. 
mmmm pecaaaans  
Lunch was a salad from one of those corporate delis.  It was remarkable satisfying.  Very filling.  Beans, and egg, chicken, croutons, and every veg they had with a little bit of Italian dressing (those guys notoriously over-dress those salads).  Kept me full for a while. 
 This salad will likely start showing up fairly regularly in the blog. 

Dinner was a plate of rice and beans with guac, salsas, and a bit of sour cream from Taqueria de los Muertos near my apartment.
My friend thought she was being HILARIOUS by putting her hand in the photo.









And a beer!  Well, about half a beer. I didn't finish it.  I met some friends after work and had to bring my dinner with me.
Snacks included this here banana.
And the other half of the Nature Valley granola bar that I had yesterday.  
I don't really like these things, everyone seems to love them, but they are food, and when I'm working, they keep me from getting cranky.
I also had some almonds.

Exercise?  No.  I'm getting over being sick, still.  But I can't wait to get moving again.

I leave you with the questions:  why does every bodega sell these crappy snacks?
 They taste terrible.  Some marketing dude is Guiliani's brother or a genius or something.  Myabe they're Kraft.  I dunno.  But every store in NYC sells these crap snacks.  

Who even eats Jordan Almonds anyway?


2 comments:

  1. people at wedding receptions eat jordan almonds. lame but standard wedding favor + open bar = there you go.

    ReplyDelete